- 1959 – Born in Derry.
- 1979/83 – Studied painting at Wimbledon School of Art, London.
- 1989/90 – Postgraduate, Goldsmiths College, London.
- 1991 – Began teaching career in Art and Design.
- Living in Donegal since 1995.
- Exhibited work in the early 1980’s at the Royal Academy London, Institute of Contemporary Art London and the Whitworth Gallery, Manchester.
- Exhibits in group shows throughout the North West region: Glebe Gallery and Maritime Museum, Greencastle Co. Donegal, the Gordon Gallery and Foyle Arts Centre, Derry City.
- 2017 and 2018 – Solo exhibitions at An Grianán theatre, Letterkenny.
For the past number of years, I have concentrated primarily on the coastal areas of Donegal for my subject matter. The majority of my works are non-site-specific and are created more from memory and imagination. I respond to the landscape in an intuitive and instinctive manner, using paint as a way of creating and transforming what I see and feel.